TEN reasons this urban landscaping in Seattle is the best…
- several water features
- several children play areas
- trees throughout the property – sidewalks, sitting areas, parking areas
- greeen space – patches of grass – nice grass no bald spots
- window boxes everywhere
- planters everywhere
- hanging baskets everywhere
- many benches, tables, chairs and sitting height cement walls for sitting
- pedestrian friendly
- umbrellas to borrow while enjoying the journey from shop to shop.
Bench with a view.
gorgeous planter boxes and hanging baskets at every opportunity
Beautiful planters – at every shop entrance, all different, all inspired.
Grass, water feature and landscaping
Lots of shade for those 30degree days – and sitting height walls – so smart, so simple.
One of many fantastic planters at a store front.
Oh – and the shopping is great too! C&B, B&N, PB, RH and many more. Sonrisa Mexican is a favorite lunch spot…
Directions – Drive the I5 south, head east on the NE 45th exit, pass the University of Washington and you have arrived.
All photos Sue Womersley